The theme of the conference is PAYE Change, focusing on major changes to PAYE and payday reporting which are set to be unleashed on your business.
Designed for anyone in payroll industry, this event will provide key opportunities for New Zealand’s payroll professional to get together with thought leaders across major industries to gather their insights.
This is your chance to hear the latest developments from MBIE on their interpretation of the Holidays Act and to put your questions to the IRD as they guide you through the critical updates.
With more than 120 delegates expected, this one-and-a-half-day conference will explore and discuss:
· Interpretation vs application: the Holidays Act and how it may look in 2019
· Calculations, conflicts and compliance – dealing with all the ‘Leaves’
· The practicalities of key legislation and how to move forward
· Tough classifications: managing casuals, shifts and temps
· Automation, integration and where you fit into it all
If your organisation has payroll administrators and/or payroll managers, then this is an event that they will want to attend.
Get together with your payroll peers and rub shoulders with the best in business. If you wish to register to attend this event, please follow the link below:
“EMA Payroll Conference 2018”
Come visit our exhibition booth if you’re attending.